Rental Homes in St Louis - Qualifications & Listings
- All of our properties are non-smoking (including vape or electronic cigarettes)
- Misrepresentation or inconsistency in your application or supporting information will result in an automatic denial of your application.
- For each application we run a credit, eviction, criminal and sex offender check.
- Each adult 18 years or older that will live in the home has to fill out an application and their name must be included on the lease.
- The applicant's total gross monthly income must be at least three (3) times the monthly rent and be derived by no more than two applicants. Example: If rent is $1,200 per month family total income must be at least $3,600 gross income.
- If your credit report shows that you are currently being evicted or have had an eviction within the past three years then this will result in automatic denial of your application. Evictions older than three years may be considered but will require an additional security deposit.
- If your credit score is less than 500 you will be denied. If credit is between 500-600 you will be considered but will require an additional security deposit.
- Must be working on current job over 1 year. Application will be considered
- If you are currently in Bankruptcy then your application will be denied.
Move In Requirements
- Must have full first months rent
- Must have full security deposit
- Renters insurance required
- We do accept pets but not necessarily on all properties. Please review property details of property to see if pets are allowed.
- A $300 Non-refundable pet deposit, per pet, is required
- There is a $25 per pet, per month, pet rent charged.
- Maximum of 2 pets.
- All pets must be spayed or neutered and have proof of all vaccination shots.
- Dogs must weigh less than 40 lbs
- All dogs must be screened using Petscreening.com
RESTRICTED PETS THAT ARE NOT ALLOWED:
No potentially fierce or unmanageable dogs such as German Shepherds, Doberman Pinchers, American Staffordshire Terriers (pit bulls), Rottweilers, Chow Chows, Akitas or “mixes” of these breeds. If Resident has a service dog and is one of the afore mentioned breeds an exception can be made by Management but will require Resident to pay additional monies to cover increased insurance costs.